Welcome To Bonza Bash Halloween 2009
Yes, that’s right folks – Halloween is almost here!
Come join hosts Dave McLauchlan and Brenton Webster as we host Seattle’s Most Amazing Halloween Experience, bar none, in unmistakable Bonza Bash style.
The 7 Deadly Sins
Join the Goddess, her 7 Queens and explore the 7 Deadly Sins: Envy, Wrath, Greed, Pride, Gluttony, Sloth and Lust as we transform the event space at the W Hotel exclusively for the Bonza Bash. We’d tell you more, but that would spoil the surprise – rest assured this is something you’ll need to see to believe!
Just like last year, we’ll be having the biggest and best costume contest in town! We’re giving away over $5000 worth of prizes in this year’s costume contest across the following categories:
- Best Overall
- Best Masquerade
- Best Group
- Sexiest Male
- Sexiest Female
We’ve kept you in suspense long enough. Thanks to our generous sponsors, here’s the prize lineup for this year’s costume contest:
- A VIP Weekend at the Palms Hotel, Las Vegas + 2 VIP tickets to Bonza Bash NYE 2009/2010 – get ready for some insanely good times as you party VIP style at the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas. You’ll be staying in a Superior room for 2 nights and enjoy the VIP treatment with no lines and no cover at all of the Palms bars and clubs, including Ghost Bar, Playboy Club and Moon. Plus, there are a few other goodies that we’ll tell you about later – rest assured, this experience will be a weekend to remember! Excludes airfare. In addition to the Palms VIP experience, you’ll be getting 2 VIP tickets to join us at Bonza Bash New Years Eve 2009/2010. Obviously you won’t be using both of these prizes on the same night Value: $3000.
- An evening out to Teatro ZinZanni + 2 Standard tickets to Bonza Bash NYE 2009/2010 – Teatro ZinZanni is a big night out unlike any other, a three-hour whirlwind of cirque, comedy and cabaret all served up with a five-course feast designed by celebrated Northwest chef Tom Douglas. Prizes don’t have to be used on the same night, and you probably wouldn’t want that anyway! Value: $400.
- A shopping party for you and up to 50 friends at JAXX on Eastlake, including a $500 gift voucher + 2 Standard tickets to Bonza Bash NYE 2009/2010 – JAXX is one of the hottest clothing stores in town. You and up to 50 friends will be treated to a shopping party at JAXX, with a $500 gift card in your pocket (retail value) and 20% off anything else in the store you might like to pick up. Enjoy nibbles, beverages and some DJ tunes as you shop. Besides that, you get to attend the hottest NYE party in town. Value: $1150
- $250 Gift Certificate to Marios + 2 Standard tickets to Bonza Bash NYE 2009/2010 – one of the premier clothing shops in the Seattle, so crazy with your $250 gift voucher, valid for anything in the store. And again, you’ll be out guest at the hottest NYE party in town. Value $400.
- $250 Gift Certificate to JAXX + 2 Standard tickets to Bonza Bash NYE 2009/2010 – Go crazy with $250 in your pocket at JAXX on Eastlake. And attend the most amazing NYE party in town. Value: $400
This is a Masquerade Costume Ball – you’re welcome to dress in Classic Masquerade (black tie + mask) or Delicious Costume, whichever takes your fancy! This is a Bonza Bash folks, so jeans, sneakers etc… are not allowed. The dress code will be strictly enforced.
Can’t find time to hunt down a mask? No worries, we’ll have masks for sale on the night.
Party With a Cause
Because we like to party with a mission in mind, this Bonza Bash will be supporting the Seattle Humane Society. They’ve been dedicated to bringing pets and people together for over a century! Any amount you donate online AND the on-night raffle will go directly to support the mission of bringing humans and pets together! You can make donations at the same time you purchase your tickets on Shindigg.com (it’s integrated and super easy to use). So come out and have a fabulous time while supporting a worthy cause that impacts so many of us!
We are ecstatic to have not 1 but 4 of Seattle’s top DJs on the turntables! DJ Solitude (C89.5), DJ Tamm (Kiss 106.1), Speedy G (C89.5) and Brady K (C89.5) will be spinning across the sound spectrum rockin’ old school to new school, all guaranteed to get the party happening. At Bonza Bash, we’re always on to something new and the groove of Halloween’s DJ lineup is no exception. So come on, meet me on the dance floor!
Besides the dance floor we’ll have 7 distinct areas representing the 7 deadly sins for you to explore. See above for details.
The Bonza Bash
So how do you celebrate a Bonza Bash? Like this:
- Bring yourselves and your friends – we will be supplying a dazzling venue, a phenomenal DJ and entertainment lineup and a couple of BIG surprises along the way.
- Dress in Classis Masquerade or Delicious Costume – the choice is yours. Choose wisely and you could be in the running for some really cool prizes!
- Buy Your Tickets Early – the Bonza Bash now has an invite list of well over 6000 people, our parties draw big crowds, and we’re expecting this year’s Halloween event to the BEST yet!
- Tell your friends – your friends are our friends. Feel free to add them to invitation over on Shindigg.com. Make sure they know how to celebrate a Bonza Bash.
Tickets are on sale now at Shindigg.com for $40. Get them before we are all sold out. Our events have sold out for the past 4 years, and this event will be no exception.
Bonza Gold VIP
Because some of you demand a little extra privilege, we’re pleased to announce our Bonza Gold VIP Package. These upgraded tickets were hugely successful at our last 2 events and are available in strictly limited numbers so plan your Bonza Gold VIP experience today.