Bonza Gold VIP
Because some of you demand a little extra privilege, we’re pleased to announce our Bonza Gold VIP Package. To ensure the best possible experience, we’re strictly limiting the number of VIP guests that can receive “all-access”. Tickets are on-sale, get yours now before we’re sold out.
Here’s a little taste of what’s in store as a Bonza Gold VIP ticket holder:
- Early Access - as a VIP, your event starts early at 8pm. Come in and check out the entire venue before the crowds arrive.
- No Lines – no matter what time you arrive, there will be an exclusive check-in and personal coat check for you. Not to mention your own private bar in the VIP section.
- VIP Lounge – your own private VIP lounge, including a private bar and lots of comfy seating.
- Mingle with our local celebrity guests in the VIP lounge.
- Delicious hors d’ oeuvres – catered exclusively by one of Seattle’s top restaurants, Wild Ginger. Check out the menu below.
- VIP Lucky Door Prize – more info coming soon…
Bonza Gold VIP tickets are now on sale for a price of $125/ea. It’s really a bargain at twice the price! If you’ve already purchased your Standard ticket, you can upgrade it for just $85 (if you picked up some early bird special tickets, you’ll be saving money . Purchase your VIP tickets today!
This exclusive menu will only be available in the VIP section.
- Vegetarian Roll With Spicy Pineapple Dip – this vegan rice paper roll combines cucumber, jicama, fried tofu with fresh Vietnamese herbs
- Chicken Satay – fresh Washington chicken is marinated in a light curry grilled and served with a Thai style peanut sauce
- Wild Ginger Fragrant Duck – this classic Sichuan dish features duck that has been deep fried to sunset brown served in a fresh wheat bun with Chinese plum sauce and fresh cilantro
- Indonesian Lamb Satay – marinated with garlic, shallots and Indonesian soy sauce grilled and served with a Balinese peanut sauce
- Triple Door Noodles – this room temperature vegetarian dish features rice noodles in a soy dressing with peanuts, carrots, pickled cucumbers and tofu
- BBQ Pork – pork shoulder is marinated for three days in this classic southern Chinese specialty item. Roasted slowly and served with pickled daikon and carrot
- Chilled Prawns – large prawns are steamed and iced down served with a spicy Vietnamese tomato dip with fresh basil mint and other Vietnamese herbs.
Please note, we still recommend eating ahead of time, as this menu isn’t designed to replace a full meal.
We’re absolutely committed to making sure our VIP guests have a fabulous experience. If you purchase a Bonza Gold VIP ticket and feel like you haven’t gotten your money’s worth, and for whatever reason don’t have a simply first class, extraordinary experience – come find one of our staff at the check-in desk during the night and let them know what the issue was. We’ll follow-up with you after the event and happily refund the difference from your regular ticket!
Buy tickets on Shindigg.com now. Already got standard tickets? You can seamlessly upgrade on Shindigg.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help you.