For the nearly 2000 of you that helped us celebrate Halloween at EMP Museum on the 29th, thank you! We hope you had a fantastic time.
The photos are now live – check them out:
As always, we’ll publish more details as we get closer to the event, but here’s a taste of what you have to look forward to…
- We’re returning to one of our favorite venues – Our first Halloween Bash was held at the EMP Museum, and we’re returning for our biggest event yet! Dance the night away under a 70ft ceiling, lit by an amazing spectacle of lights and moving art pieces – all before the world’s largest indoor video screen and 48,000 watts of state of the art sound!
- Seattle’s richest costume competition – Right now, the winners of our 2010 Costume Competition are touring Australia, having won tickets and accommodation for two to Sydney. We’ve got some amazing prizes in store for this year’s competition – so get working on those costumes!
- DJ Gigahurtz and C89.5s DJ Lifeguard – Gigahurtz and Lifeguard are two of the top DJs in the Pacific Northwest. Whether they’re throwing down beats atop the Palms Casino in Vegas, or spinning with artists like Diddy, Lady Gaga, Morgan Page, Crystal Method and the list goes on, Gigahurtz and Lifeguard are guaranteed to rock every inch of EMP across 2 amazing dance floors!
- VIP and Ultra VIP – Early access, no lines, private lounge, cocktail service, delicious hors d’oeuvres and more. We’ll also be featuring an even more exclusive experience for the select few – our Ultra VIP “Founders Lounge”. Available only by private elevator, private, fully hosted bar and the best view in the house, 3 stories above the dance floor!
- Deals – Keep your eyes here as we add special deals offered by our collection of partners and Bonza friends. Let us do the legwork so you don’t have to!
- Complimentary Red Carpet Photos – A Bonza staple, always complimentary and available all night.
- Complimentary Coat Check – Included in the price of your ticket, with dedicated coat check storage for our VIP guests.