Bonza Bash Halloween events are known for the amazing prizes on offer, and this year is absolutely no exception! We have some amazing experiences, and more surprises to come – but the BIG news is our grand prize for “Best Overall” costume or masquerade…
Grand Prize – a trip for two to Australia!
Thanks to the generosity of our great friends over at Down Under Answers, we’re DELIGHTED to announce that the winner of the “Best Overall” costume category at Bonza Bash Halloween 2011 will win a trip for two to Australia, flying V Australia (Virgin’s newest international premium airline).
This is an unbelievable prize, and includes airfare from Los Angeles to Adelaide (via Sydney). Why Adelaide you ask? Well, our featured beer sponsor, Coopers Brewery – have added two night’s accommodation, a personalized tour of the Coopers Brewery and a beer with either Chairman Glenn Cooper, or Managing Director Dr. Tim Cooper! Enjoy a beer? You’ll not find a more AMAZING prize this Halloween!
Here’s the best part – the Down Under Answers folks will be offering fantastic discounts to ALL Bonza Bash guests too… so if you’re thinking about travel to Australia, New Zealand or the South Pacific Islands – call up Kirk and the team (425-460-0895) and ask them about the Bonza Bash discounted fares (discount coupons available to all guests at Bonza Bash).
We have a ton of amazing prizes for the costume contest, including:
- 2 x 3 month unlimited memberships to Crossfit 425
- Some amazing swimwear courtesy of Adicora Swimwear
- In-home wine tasting package and case of wine courtesy of Masquerade Winery
- Purple Café Gift certificate for 4 people
- Facial courtesy of Umellina Day Spa
- A gift certificate for a night at the Sorrento Hotel
- Scrumptious goodies from Vibrant Chocolates, including a 3 month subscription
- One night’s stay at the MarQueen hotel in Queen Ann
- Catered in-home dinner for 4 thanks to Chef on the Run
- Plus more!
We will have 5 categories you can choose to enter:
- Best Costume
- Best Masquerade
- Best Group
- Sexiest Male
- Sexiest Female
The winners from the respective categories will compete for the title of Best Overall and the grand prize!
Costume Competition Judges – Metropolitan Fashion Week
Our costume competition will be judged by the team at Metropolitan Fashion Week – so you KNOW there’s going to be fierce competition and your judges will have an eye for the exceptional!
How The Costume Contest Works
Registering for the Costume Contest
You must register to enter the costume contest. Registration will open when the event opens (8pm for VIP, 8:30 for General Admission), and will conclude at 11pm – if you want to be considered for the costume contest, you must register at the contest registration booth before 11pm.
Registration is by a suggested donation of $5-$10 to the Moyer Foundation – 100% of the proceeds go to support the Moyer Foundation’s mission of helping kids in distress. A donation isn’t mandatory, but come on, it’s for a great cause!
Judging the Costume Contest
We’re thrilled to be partnering with Metropolitan Fashion Week for the judging of the costume contest. A panel of fashion experts from Metropolitan Fashion Week will be onsite to talk with you when you enter the costume contest. They’ll be looking for originality, creativity, attention to detail and overall effort put into your costume.
After registration closes, the judges will review and determine the top 3 entries in each of the 5 categories. We will announce the finalists and publish their names on the big screen. Finalists will have 15 minutes to get to the stage. Finalists must be present to be considered for one of the prize packages.
We will bring the 3 finalists from each category on stage where the winner of that category will be determined by crowd applause. In the event that it’s not possible to determine a clear winner by crowd applause, the judges will determine who wins the category.
Once we have our 5 category winners, the judges will determine, from the 5 category winners, who wins the major prize and title of Best Overall. The Best Overall will win the major prize instead of their category prize. The category prize will revert to the runner up in their category, as determined by the judges.
Grand Prize Terms & Conditions
- Prize is valid for travel within one year from the event date (10/29/2011)
- Not valid for use 12/6/2011 – 1/25/2012
- Prize is 2x International Economy class tickets from Los Angeles to Adelaide, via Sydney flying V Australia
- Prize is offered by Down Under Answers, who can assist to book additional travel in Australia for the winners
- Winner is responsible for transportation to/from the departure point (Los Angeles, CA) and taxes on the prize (approx… $180)