Bonza Bash Halloween events are known for the amazing prizes on offer,and this year is no exception…
Grand Prize – A Trip For Two to Australia!
Once again, Bonza Bash is delivering the most amazing costume contest prize in Seattle – a round trip ticket for two to Australia.
Thanks to the generosity of our great friends over at Down Under Answers, we’re thrilled to announce that the winner of the “Best Overall” costume category at Bonza Bash Halloween 2012 will win a trip of a lifetime for two to Australia!
Here’s what your itinerary looks like:
- You’ll fly out of Los Angeles to Brisbane, Queensland, Australia where you’ll enjoy three nights at the 5 star Sofitel Broadbeach.
- After soaking up some sun in Queensland, you’ll be heading down to Sydney for another three nights at the 4.5 star Menzies. If you’ve never been to Sydney, you already know it’s an absolutely amazing city – it’s where I grew up, and without a doubt, one of my favorite places in the world
- While in Sydney you’ll enjoy a small-group Sydney Essentials Tour by Australia Wild Escapes, a fantastic way to explore the city
- And of course, a trip to Sydney wouldn’t be complete without spending some time on the water – you’ll be treated to a “Cruise Like a Local” luxury yacht experience on Sydney Harbour, by Sea Sydney Cruises.
- After that you’ll be jetting back to Los Angles courtesy of Virgin Australia
All this is made possible by Down Under Answers and Virgin Australia – thanks guys!
Note: Taxes/fuel surcharges (approx. $180 per person, subject to currency fluctuations) are the responsibility of the prize winner. Add-on flights from other US cities to Los Angeles are the responsibility of prize winner. Travel is valid between January 31, 2013- August 31, 2013, must conclude by September 30, 2013 and is subject to availability at time of booking. Prize must be booked and confirmed 6 weeks prior to intended departure date. Airfare is subject to blackout dates & availability. Prize is for two people over 18. Original certificate must be presented to redeem prize. Prize is for US departures only.
All in all, we’re giving away over $10,000 in prizes at Bonza Bash! Here’s some of the other amazing prizes on offer, thanks to the generosity of our sponsors:
- Adicora “Neguita” swimsuit
- Radiant Med Spa gift basket
- Lina Zeineddine Boutique gift card
- Jewelry from Cintly Jewelry
- Full car wash and detail thanks to Seattle Mercedes Benz
- Dinner gift certificate thanks to Boka at Hotel 1000
- 2 tickets to the O’Christmas Trees Luncheon
- Metropolitan Fashion Week tickets
- 2 x 3 month unlimited memberships to Crossfit 425
- Suite Lounge cocktail party for 10
- Seattle Met Magazine one year subscription
- One nights stay at Marriot Waterfront Hotel
We will have 5 categories you can choose to enter:
- Best Costume
- Best Masquerade
- Best Group
- Sexiest Male
- Sexiest Female
The winners from the respective categories will compete for the title of Best Overall and the Grand Prize!
Costume Competition Judges – Metropolitan Fashion Week
Our costume competition will be judged by the team at Metropolitan Fashion Week – so you KNOW there’s going to be fierce competition and your judges will have an eye for the exceptional!
How The Costume Contest Works
Registering for the Costume Contest
You must register to enter the costume contest. Registration will open when the event opens (8pm for VIP, 8:30 for General Admission), and will conclude at 11:00pm – if you want to be considered for the costume contest, you must register at the contest registration booth before 11:00pm.
Costume Contestants are registered by giving a donation of $5 or more or bringing a new/gently used classical instrument to our charity beneficiary: Providence O’Christmas Trees. 100% of the proceeds go to support Providence’s mission: to support a mix of health care, hospice, senior and supportive housing programs for those in need. (Check out our charity tab for more information on the O’Christmas Tree that will be decorated and auctioned off by Metropolitan Fashion Week to raise money for Providence Senior and Community Services.)
Judging the Costume Contest
We’re thrilled to be partnering with Metropolitan Fashion Week for the judging of the costume contest. A panel of fashion experts from Metropolitan Fashion Week will be onsite to talk with you when you enter the costume contest. They’ll be looking for originality, creativity, attention to detail and overall effort put into your costume.
After registration closes, the judges will review and determine the top 3 entries in each of the 5 categories. We will announce the finalists and publish their names on the big screen. Finalists will have 15 minutes to get to the stage. Finalists must be present to be considered for one of the prize packages.
We will bring the 3 finalists from each category on stage where the winner of that category will be determined by crowd applause. In the event that it’s not possible to determine a clear winner by crowd applause, the judges will determine who wins the category.
Once we have our 5 category winners, the judges will determine, from the 5 category winners, who wins the major prize and title of Best Overall. The judges decision will be final. The Best Overall will win the major prize instead of their category prize. The category prize will revert to the runner up in their category, as determined by the judges.