Welcome To Bonza Bash Halloween 2012!
Unbelievable – it’s only two months until Halloween, and we’ve been hard at work putting together what we believe will be our most amazing and outrageous Bonza Bash yet!
Come join hosts Dave McLauchlan and Brenton Webster as we deliver Seattle’s most amazing Halloween experience, bar none, in unmistakable Bonza Bash style. Enter a world of Halloween, Bonza-style, surrounded by the most spectacular collection of costumes in the Pacific Northwest accompanied by all the black-tie masquerade sorcery a ball of Venetian splendour could muster. The Bonza Bash Halloween 2012 Masquerade Costume Ball is the definition of stylish & seductive decadence, in one of the most amazing venues on the US West Coast.
Masquerade Costume Ball
The Bonza Bash is Seattle’s only Masquerade Costume Ball. You’re welcome to dress in Classic Masquerade (black tie + Venetian-style mask) or Delicious Costume,
whichever takes your fancy! This is a Bonza Bash, so as with all our events, jeans,
sneakers etc… are not allowed. The dress code will be strictly enforced – so yes, you can be more imaginative with your costume than “sneakers-wearing jeans guy”.
We have over $10,000 in prizes on offer for the costume contest, including our Grand Prize of a trip for 2 to Australia worth over $7,000.
We are super excited to welcome Seattle’s top DJs and radio talent to this years Ultimate Halloween Bash.
Movin 92.5s DJ Marty Mar
Ordinarily you’d find DJ Marty Mar spinning at the hottest clubs in town, including See Sound Lounge, LSC, Copper Cart, Cellars, Trinity, Lucky Strike, Munch Bar and more. Or perhaps you’ve heard him laying down some tunes on Movin 92.5, or you might even remember him from our 2012 Halloween party where he rocked the stage at Fremont Studios. This year you’ll only find him at one place – the Bonza Bash.
DJ Marty Mar will be bringing you all the 80s, 90s, dance, hip-hop, electronic, R&B, and today’s top 40 hits he can muster! After the costume competition drawing at midnight, we’ll be turning up the heat as DJ Marty Mar takes command of the dance floor and REALLY kicks the party into high gear!!
Due to popular demand, we’ve we’re thrilled to announce C89.5s own DJ Lifeguard will be on the turntables. DJ Lifeguard is one of the Northwest’s most well known and respected house and electro DJ’s, who used to rock three weekly radio shows on acclaimed radio station KNHC (C89.5FM), which was recently nominated for the prestigious title of Best Dance Music Station in America at the Miami Winter Music Conference.
DJ Lifeguard has held residencies and played regularly at almost every top Seattle nightclub, and has performed shows with internationally known artists, some of which include Morgan Page, Lady Gaga, Crystal Method, Kim Sozzi, DJ Dan, Donald Glaude, Hatiras, Edward Maya, Mike Balance, Jes, Space Cowboy, Michelle Williams, Edara, Cozi Costi, Sophia May, Daniella, Hyper Crush, Blake Lewis, and Sarah Mcleod, to name just a few.
Spotlight on Seattle
If a picture is worth a thousand words than a video must be a million!
To top off the night treat yourself to a Red Carpet interview courtesy of Spotlight on Seattle. Host Jed Etters will indulge you in the full celebrity treatment leaving you with a beautiful interview to share with family, friends and co-workers. This is amazing way to encapsulate the night and have your memories live on. There are only 7 spots available so don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to feel like a star!
For more information on how you can secure your interview, click on buy tickets on our homepage.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the bash-we are all set at this point for Halloween but keep us in mind for NYE as we will have plenty of slots to fill.
Looking for deals on hotels, town cars, tuxes, costumes etc…? Check out our Deals page.
The Bonza Bash
So how do you celebrate a Bonza Bash? Like this:
- Bring yourselves and your friends – we will be supplying a dazzling venue, a phenomenal DJ, Seattle’s richest costume competition, and a couple of BIG surprises along the way.
- Dress in Classic Masquerade or Delicious Costume – the choice is yours. Choose wisely and you could be in the running for some really cool prizes.
- Buy Your Tickets Early – the Bonza Bash now has an invite list of well over 9000 people, our parties draw big crowds, and we’re expecting this year’s Halloween event to the BIGGEST yet!
- Tell your friends – your friends are our friends. Feel free to add them to invitation over on Shindigg.com. Make sure they know how to celebrate a Bonza Bash.
Tickets On Sale Now
Tickets are on sale NOW at Shindigg.com for $40 and selling fast. Last year we packed the EMP with over 2,000 guests and had to turn people away who were begging to buy tickets at the door. This is our fastest selling Bonza Bash so far! As always, once we’re at capacity, we’re at capacity. Get your tickets early, and avoid disappointment.
Bonza Gold VIP
Because some of us enjoy the finer things in life, we’re pleased to announce our Bonza Gold VIP package. Bonza Gold VIP tickets are strictly limited to preserve the exclusivity of the experience.
Directions and Parking
Bell Harbor is located at 2211 Alaskan Way, Pier 66 Seattle, WA 98121
Driving directions to Bell Harbor International Conference Center from north of Seattle on I-5 South:
- Take Exit 167 (West Mercer Street/Fairview Avenue)
- Turn right onto Fairview Avenue
- Take the first left onto Valley Street
- Stay left; Valley Street merges into Broad Street
- Continue on Broad Street to Elliott Avenue, and turn left
- Once you pass the Wall Street intersection, park in the Art Institute of Seattle parking garage on your immediate right
Driving directions to Bell Harbor International Conference Center from South of Seattle on I-5 North:
- Take the Madison Street exit (also called Convention Place exit)
- Turn left onto Madison Street
- Stay on Madison Street until you come to the waterfront
- Turn right on Alaskan Way
- You will pass Pier 66 on your left; the next street after the sky bridge is Wall Street
- Turn right on Wall Street
- Turn right on Elliott Avenue
- Park in the Art Institute of Seattle parking garage (second driveway on the right)
- Take the sky bridge to the Conference Center, World Trade Center Seattle, and Odyssey, the Maritime Discovery Center
- The International Promenade is located in the Cruise Ship Terminal one block north of Bell Harbor on Alaskan Way
- To access, follow the directions to Bell Harbor and take the elevator to the ground level
There is an ample parking lot and street parking surrounding Bell Harbor. The largest and closest lot is the Art Institute of Seattle Parking Garage located directly across the street with entrances on both Wall St. and Elliot Ave.
The Art Institute Garage will be open until 3:00 AM but will have a security guard in the Elliot St. exit booth. Should you or any of your vendors need access after 3:00AM and the guard is not in the booth he can be reached at 206.391.7134.
To inquire about rates for the Art Institute of Seattle parking garage, call Republic Parking at 206-443-1793.
Please note all GA bars will be CASH ONLY. Please come prepared. Cash machines will be on-site as well.
*VIP bar will allow for cash and credit cards.