- Bonza Bash Halloween 2009
- Bonza Bash Halloween 2008
- Bonza Bash 2009
- Bonza Bash Summer 2009
- Bonza Bash New Year’s Eve 2009/2010
- Bonza Bash Halloween 2010
- Bonza Bash New Year’s Eve 2010/2011
- Bonza Bash Diamond New Year’s Eve 2010/2011
- Bonza Bash Spring Black Tie Gala 2011
- Bonza Bash New Year's Eve 2011/2012
- Bonza Bash Halloween 2011
- Crave - Party Atop The Needle!
- 7th Annual Black Tie Bonza Bash
- Bonza Bash Halloween 2012
- Bonza Bash New Years Eve 2013
- Bonza Bash Halloween 2013
- Bonza Bash New Year's Eve 2014
- Bonza Bash Halloween 2014
Welcome To Bonza Bash NYE 2010
With only weeks to go before 2010 is upon us, come join hosts Dave McLauchlan and Brenton Webster as we host Seattle’s glittering New Year’s Eve gala event – “A Diamond Night in the Emerald City”, in unmistakable Bonza Bash style.
A Diamond Night in the Emerald City
Join Seattle’s swankiest as we take over an iconic Seattle venue with the decadence that only diamonds can bring. We’ll have entertainment all night, light hors d’oeuvres, plenty of bars and the finest crowd in the Northwest to welcome in the New Year!
At Bonza Bash New Year’s Eve, there will be plenty of things to keep you entertained throughout the night.
The Mach One Jazz Orchestra
Get ready to dance the night away with The Mach One Jazz Orchestra – a 17 piece big band we’re certain will rock your socks off! The Mach One Jazz Orchestra will be playing fun, up-beat, danceable music from across the board.
C89.5 and KISS 106.1’s DJ Victor Menegaux will be spinning on the main stage. Check out The Edge for C89.5’s Speedy G joined by DJ Solitude all spinning tunes from across the board: dance, hip-hop, R&B, 80s, 90s and of course todays top 40 hits…
The Entire Aquarium and More
Besides multiple dance floors, multiple DJs and a 17 piece big band, the entire Aquarium will be open for your enjoyment throughout the night.
Food / Hors d’oeuvres
From 8:30 until 11:30 for GA we’ll be serving a collection of light hors d’oeuvres prepared by world renowned chef, Betsy Davidson. Since the Bonza Bash founders are from Australia, we like to infuse some Aussie-ness into all of our events. Betsy does an amazing job of re-creating a few of our Aussie favorites and we’ve included some sweet and savory items into our menu. No matter if you’ve had these dishes before or if you’ll be trying them for the first time, you’re in for a treat:
- Teriyaki Salmon with Cilantro Peanut Sauce
- Tandoori Spiced Chicken & Chipotle Yogurt
- Traditional Aussie Meat Pies
- Traditional Aussie Vege Pies
- Traditional Aussie Mini Pavlovas
- Traditional Aussie Mini Lamingtons
Our VIP guests will enjoy all this plus a wider selection available in the VIP lounge.
As with all Bonza Bashes, dress to impress. This is a “Black Tie” event, however semi-formal cocktail attire is also acceptable. Most people will be in tuxedos, suits, gowns and cocktail dresses. Please note that jeans/sneakers will be expressly forbidden. Such clothing is not appropriate for an event of this nature, our security personnel will not be permitting entry to guests so dressed. We get so few opportunities to dress to the nines in Seattle, so take advantage of our deals and dazzle the night away in your finest!
Party With a Cause
There’s no better feeling that supporting a cause that impacts us all in our back yards. For most of us, the Puget Sound IS our backyard, and so we’re delighted to welcome back to Bonza Bash the Seattle Aquarium Society (SEAS). SEAS has been promoting the cause of marine conservation in the Puget Sound for many years now, and we’re thrilled to do our part to help their mission. Please consider giving generously at the time of your ticket purchase, and feel free to learn more about how you’ll be supporting the SEAS’s mission.
- Doors open at 8:30 for GA – 8:00pm for VIP guests.
- Parking – Plenty of free parking is available across the street under the viaduct. There are also some paid lots.
- Coat Check – is complimentary.
Plenty of free parking is available across the street under the viaduct. There are also some paid lots.
The Bonza Bash
So how do you celebrate a Bonza Bash? Like this:
- Bring yourselves and your friends – we will be supplying a dazzling venue, phenomenal DJs and entertainment lineup and a couple of BIG surprises along the way.
- 2. Wear Black Tie. Or a really, really nice suit/cocktail dress – Really. We don’t get many chances to dress to impress in Seattle so take advantage of the glitziest night of the year to do so!
- Buy Your Tickets Early – Bonza Bash now has an invite list of thousands, and our Halloween Masquerade Costume Ball sold out with a waitlist of over 300 people! Don’t be disappointed; lock in your tickets today!
- Tell your friends – your friends are our friends. Feel free to add them to invitation over on Shindigg.com. Make sure they know how to celebrate a Bonza Bash.
Tickets are on sale now at Shindigg.com for $69. Get them before we are all sold out. Our events have sold out for the past 5 years, and this event will be no exception.
Bonza Gold VIP
Because you demand the finest, we’re pleased to announce our Bonza Gold Package. These upgraded tickets will afford you a personalized and exclusive New Year’s Eve experience unlike anything else in Seattle. Numbers are strictly limited to protect the privacy and outrageously decadent experience our VIPs will be treated to. End the year on a stellar note, and plan your Bonza Gold experience today.
Bonza Emerald and Bonza Diamond
Are you ready for the most decadent New Year’s Eve experience in Seattle? Like nothing you’ve ever imagined. Only a handful of packages available.