- Bonza Bash Halloween 2009
- Bonza Bash Halloween 2008
- Bonza Bash 2009
- Bonza Bash Summer 2009
- Bonza Bash New Year’s Eve 2009/2010
- Bonza Bash Halloween 2010
- Bonza Bash New Year’s Eve 2010/2011
- Bonza Bash Diamond New Year’s Eve 2010/2011
- Bonza Bash Spring Black Tie Gala 2011
- Bonza Bash New Year's Eve 2011/2012
- Bonza Bash Halloween 2011
- Crave - Party Atop The Needle!
- 7th Annual Black Tie Bonza Bash
- Bonza Bash Halloween 2012
- Bonza Bash New Years Eve 2013
- Bonza Bash Halloween 2013
- Bonza Bash New Year's Eve 2014
Welcome to Bonza Emerald
Bonza Emerald represent one of the most decadent New Year’s Eve experiences Seattle has to offer, second only to Bonza Diamond. There’s only one place to find either of these packages – Bonza Bash New Year’s Eve 2010.
Bonza Emerald is not for everyone, in fact it is designed specifically for the lucky few – those that have the most discerning taste as well as the means to indulge that taste and treat themselves extremely well.
Your afternoon starts when a Towncar picks you and a guest up from your place of residence before heading downtown to check into your Superior Room at the Four Seasons, without a doubt the most amazing hotel Seattle has to offer.
Just before 6pm the Towncar will pick you up downstairs and you’ll head to Wild Ginger where you’ll be treated to a spectacular meal for two at one of Seattle’s s most amazing restaurants. After dinner, your Towncar awaits to take you and your guest to Bonza Bash New Year’s Eve 2010 where you’ll be ushered into the event via a private entrance, bypassing all of the lines.
At the Bonza Bash you’ll enjoy your own private table in the VIP section as well as a bottle of Dom Perignon to help start your experience at the Bonza Bash off on the right note. A cocktail server will be at your disposal all night attending to your every need. Your evening will be all-inclusive.
After exploring the Aquarium, dancing the night away and ringing in the New Year with style, your Towncar driver will be available to take you back to the Four Seasons where you can retire to your room, or perhaps not, depending on what takes your fancy.
The next morning you’ll enjoy breakfast and a late checkout, and when you’re ready, your Towncar drive will be waiting to take you back to your home, concluding what is sure to be one of the most memorable nights of your life.
Here’s what you get with Bonza Emerald:
- Towncar Transportation – A Towncar from your residence to the Four Seasons, to dinner, to and from the event, then back home the next day, all taken care of.
- Superior Room at the Four Seasons – Without a doubt, the Four Seasons is the most amazing hotel Seattle has to offer.
- Dinner for Two at Wild Ginger – Enjoy a hand-crafted menu, selected especially for you by the Executive Chef
- Two VIP Tickets to the Bonza Bash – Naturally
- Private Entry to the Event – Skip all of the lines with our private, backstage entry
- Private Table – Located in the VIP section
- A Bottle of Dom Perignon – Ring in the New Year in style as you enjoy a bottle of Dom Perignon
- Cocktail Service – A cocktail server will be available to attend to your every need throughout the night
- All Inclusive Evening – Once you purchase a Bonza Diamond package, the rest of the evening is all-inclusive.
- Breakfast – Enjoy breakfast on New Year’s Day before returning back home via Towncar.
Bonza Emerald vs Bonza Diamond
Emerald is one of the most amazing NYE packages you’ll find in Seattle. Diamond steps it up to another level again with a couple of key differentiators:
- Suite at the Four Seasons – Diamond guests will be staying in a suite at the Four Seasons, whereas Emerald guests will be staying in a Superior Room
- Welcome Package – The Welcome package is an added extra for Diamond guests included as part of their suite
If you have to ask, this package isn’t for you :). Click here for cost information.
Terms and conditions apply. If you are interested in purchasing one of only two Bonza Emerald packages available, emails us at [email protected]. Serious inquiries only please.