Welcome to Bonza Emerald VIP
Bonza Emerald VIP represents one of the most exclusive and decadent New Year’s Eve experiences available in the Pacific Northwest, second only to our Bonza Platinum and Bonza Diamond offers.
Bonza Emerald VIP is not for everyone – it is a handcrafted, bespoke celebration of the New Year, while being pampered with some of the finest hospitality in Seattle. Bonza Emerald VIP is for those that have both discerning taste and the means to indulge that taste in an outstanding night’s entertainment.
Your celebration starts when a Bonza Bash towncar picks you and a guest up from your residence before traveling downtown where you’ll check into your suite at a premier downtown Seattle hotel..
Just before 6pm your personal towncar will pick you up from the hotel and deliver you to Seattle’s renowned Wild Ginger restaurant, where you’ll be treated to a spectacular meal for two at the hands of Seattle’s finest chefs and waitstaff. After dinner, your towncar will take you and your guest to Bonza Bash New Year’s Eve 2010/11 where you’ll be ushered into the event via a private entrance, bypassing all of the lines.
At the Bonza Bash you’ll enjoy your own private table in the VIP section as well as a bottle of premium champagne to help your experience at the event start off on the right note. A cocktail server will be at your disposal all night attending to your every need.
After exploring the wonderland we’ll be turning the Fremont Studios into, dancing the night away and ringing in the New Year with style, your towncar driver will transport you back to the hotel where you can retire to your room (or perhaps not, depending on what takes your fancy!) for a well-deserved evening’s rest.
The next morning you’ll enjoy a rich breakfast spread and a late checkout, and when you’re ready, your towncar driver will be waiting to take you back to your residence, concluding what is sure to be an amazing and memorable New Year’s celebration.
Here’s what you get with Bonza Emerald:
- Towncar Transportation – A towncar from your residence to the Four Seasons, to dinner, to and from the event, then back home the next day, all inclusive.
- Suite accommodations at a downtown hotel location – Location dependent on room availability, but 4-5 star properties will only be considered.
- Dinner for Two at Wild Ginger – Enjoy a hand-crafted menu, selected especially for you on New Year’s Eve by the Executive Chef of Wild Ginger
- Two VIP Tickets to the Bonza Bash – Naturally!
- Private Entry to the Event – Skip all of the lines with our private, backstage entry
- Private Table – Located in the VIP section
- Private Hors d’Oeuvres Selection – located on your VIP table within the exclusive confines of our VIP lounge
- A Bottle of Premium Champagne – Ring in the New Year in style as you enjoy a complimentary bottle of premium champage!
- Cocktail Service – A cocktail server will be available to attend to your every need throughout the night
- Breakfast – Enjoy breakfast on New Year’s Day before returning back home via Towncar.
This exclusive package is available in very limited numbers, and last year was sold out. The package price (for two people) is $2011, and expressions of interest may be made via [email protected].