Bonza Gold 90+ VIP
Because some of you demand a little extra privilege, we’re pleased to announce our Bonza Gold 90+ VIP Package. To ensure the best possible experience, we’re strictly limiting the number of VIP guests that can receive “all-access”. Tickets are on-sale now, get yours now before we’re sold out.
Here’s a little taste of what’s in store as a Bonza Gold 90+ VIP ticket holder:
- No Lines – no matter what time you arrive, there will be an exclusive check-in and personal coat check for you. Not to mention your own private bar in the VIP section.
- VIP Lounge – your own private VIP lounge, including a private bar and lots of comfy seating
- Exclusive VIP event! – your evening starts a little earlier than everyone else’s with an exclusive VIP pre-party at 7pm. You’ll receive a guided tasting session by one of the region’s top winemakers.
- Ask a Sommelier – got wine questions? We’re thrilled to have Cheri Walters as our Sommelier for the evening, on hand to answer any questions you might have!
- Mingle with our local celebrity guests including KIRO 7’s Jenni Hogan and Sam Argier plus lots more!
- Exclusive Wine and Food Tasting Options we’re reserving some of the best wineries, wines and nibbles just for the VIP area, exclusively for you.
- VIP Lucky Door Prize – one lucky VIP will win a Microsoft Zune 120Gb + accessories kit, just for gracing us with your presence at the VIP pre-party! Drawing is at 8pm (when the VIP pre-party concludes and the main event begins).
- A Special Gift Bag! – all of our VIPs will receive an amazing gift bag worth well over $100. Read more details below.
Bonza Gold 90+ VIP tickets are now on sale for a price of $125/ea. It’s really a bargain at twice the price! If you’ve already purchased your Standard ticket, you can upgrade it for just $80 (if you picked up some early bird special tickets, you’ll be saving money :). Purchase your tickets today!
We’re absolutely committed to making sure our VIP guests have a fabulous experience. If you purchase a Bonza Gold 90+ VIP ticket and feel like you haven’t gotten your money’s worth, and for whatever reason don’t have a simply first class, extraordinary experience – come find one of our staff at the checkin desk during the night and we’ll happily refund the difference from your regular ticket!
Buy tickets on Shindigg.com now. Already got standard tickets? You can seamlessly upgrade on Shindigg.
For those of you who have already upgraded to Bonza Gold 90+ VIP, you’re in for a very special night indeed; here are some of the details you’ll need to know.
Bonza Gold 90+ VIP Only Hosted Tasting and Reception
From 7-8 p.m., it’s VIP hour. You’ll get a hosted tasting session with head winemakers from DiStefano Winery, Tasawik and Sparkman Cellars. That’s right, each vintner will lead a tasting with some of their premium varietals and impart some wine-making wisdom to both novices and experts alike.
One lucky guest who joins us for the hosted tasting and reception will win Zune 120Gb + accessories kit. You must be present to win, and the drawing is at 8pm – join us for the VIP pre-party for your chance to win!
Please note, while there will be plenty of hors d’oeuvres, this isn’t a sit down dinner. We’d probably recommend having a light meal before hand, but don’t get too full – you’re going to absolutely love what our amazing restrauants have prepared for you.
We hope you join us for this special cocktail reception!
Bonza Gold 90+ VIP Checkin
Skip the wait as you stroll to designated check-in for VIP’s exclusively. No matter what time you arrive at the Bonza Bash, we’ll be ready for you to start the festivities!
The Bonza Gold 90+ VIP Lounge
The lounge experience kicks off with a private wine tasting, courtesy of some of the area’s most innovative vintners, hosted by their head winemakers. A bounty of gourmet bites from Enotria, Divine and City Catering will be passed to further delight your palate. Sommelier Cheri Walters will be lounging on your side of the velvet ropes so don’t be shy with your wine questions should you be belatedly curious or need some direction with a wine shop purchase. A cash bar, dedicated exclusively to VIP’s will be serving up your favorite cocktails and spirits. Mingle with our local celebrity guests and say hello to the always-fabulous Jenni Hogan in between her emcee activities. Plush couches give way to conversation and relaxation for those moments when you’re looking for rest from the dance floor and want to enjoy the music from afar.
Our Bonza Gold VIP Sponsors
A very special thanks goes out to our VIP wine and food sponsors, without whom this would never be possible!
The DiStefano Winery, also from Woodinville, is a small boutique winery producing high quality white and red wines made from classic varietals grown in Washington State.
A family intent on creating a rich, flavorful, soulful life around Washington’s remarkable wine world, the wines from Sparkman Cellars are built from some of the state’s finest vineyards using traditional farming and winemaking practices. Sparkman strives to translate the Earth’s elements into wines that resonate and endure.
Tasawik of Walla Walla is committed to growing a limited crop of premium grapes on its vineyard bluffs overlooking the Snake River. Their “dedication from vine to wine” yields different wines every year that consistently offer a sense of the unique terroir where the fruit was grown.
Divine blends Greek recipes with the seasonal bounty of the northwest with a commitment to sharing their love of food, wine and good friends whenever their doors are open.
Melding Italy and the Pacific Northwest, Enotria celebrates our local community through food, wine and music.
Named by Seattle Magazine as Seattle’s Most Creative Caterer, City Catering provide seasonal, fresh food with warm professional service and a sleek urban style.
The VIP lounge will contain a private bar, exclusively for the use of VIP guests. Each VIP ticket includes the hosted wine tasting from 8-10:30. After that, a cash bar will be in operation.
The Bonza Gold 90+ VIP Gift Bag
When you’re ready to leave, make sure to pick up your special gift bag at the coat check with a bounty of offerings from our sponsors, namely:
- passes for Cinebarre of Montlake serving food and alcohol
- pass to the recently opened Parlor Live Comedy Club in Bellevue’s Lincoln Square
- pass to Seattle Sun Tan
- 3-packs of Starbucks VIA instant brew
- 20% vouchers for Jaxx Boutik
- A premium insulated wine carry bag from from your friends at Bonza Bash
Any questions? Feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help you.