Thank you to everyone who came out to our Masquerade and Halloween Costume Ball at Bell Harbor on Saturday 10/27 – thanks for being part of such a spectacular event! We’ve put together a quick survey, uploaded the photos and have a bunch of people to thank for their assistance with the event…
We’ve got some great comments and feedback about the Bash from a ton of people we’ve spoken with, and we’d like to get your opinion too! We’re committed to continually improving the Bonza Bash events, and would love it if you could take our quick (1 page, ~3 min) online survey – let us know what went well and what we can improve for next time!
Our Thanks Go To…
We’d like to thank our fabulous sponsors, without whom we never could have pulled off such an amazing event.
A special thank you goes out to our newest Diamond sponsor, Nissan, for being such an integral part of our event. In addition, Down Under Answers and Virgin Australia for supplying the best major prize in town – a round trip for 2 to Australia, and our course PJ Hummel for their amazing work on the design and décor at Bell Harbor.
We’d also like to thank:
- Our charity partner, Providence O’Christmas Trees
- Metropolitan Fashion Week and Adicora for all of their hard work on the costume contest
- Brandbuddee – our social media partner
- ONE Night Events and Joe cole lighting – our AV gurus
- Spotlight On Seattle – our video crew
- TurkPhotos.com – our awesome photography team
- Bell Harbor – for hosting us
- Shindigg.com for providing us with our online presence and ticketing
- Shadow Inventory Solutions
- Geek Peek TV
- KIND Healthy Snacks
- Honest Tea
- Jones Soda
- Radiant Med Spa
- Crossfit 425
- Wink Lash Extensions
- Pinka Bella Cupcakes
- Tropical Tan
- Chloe & Dillon Boutique
- Marriot On The Waterfront
- Seattle Met
- Mercedes Benz of Seattle
- MilyLu Shoes
- Lina Zeineddine Boutique
- Suite Lounge
There were a ton of people that worked tirelessly to make this event possible, so in no particular order we’d like to extend our thanks to:
- Our massage therapists, caricature artists and face painters – you guys rock!
- Our wonderful event team helping us leading up to the event and on the night, Lauren, Monique, Brianna, Alina, Katie; the amazing crew at Bell Harbor including Mark, Erin & Otto; all of our volunteers, too numerous to mention!
- DJ Lifeguard and DJ Marty Mar – thank you for keeping it real on the dance floor yet again.
- … and anyone else who helped us out during the course of the event, you know who you are… THANK YOU!!!
And of course, thanks everyone for coming, we hope you had as much fun as we did!
Stay tuned for Bonza Bash New Years Eve 2013 – details revealed and tickets on sale 11/12/2012.