Thank you to everyone who joined us for Bonza Bash NYE 2013 at the Grand Hyatt on New Year’s Eve. We were thrilled to celebrate the New Year with you, and hope your 2013 is off to a great start! We’ve put together a quick survey, uploaded photos and have a bunch of people to thank for their assistance with the event.
We want to know what you thought! We’re committed to continually improving the Bonza Bash events, but we can only do that if we get your feedback. We have created a quick 3-5 minute online survey that we’d really appreciate if you could take a few moments to fill it in. Let us know what worked and what didn’t so we can improve for next time!
Here’s what you’ve been waiting for. Check out the photos online.
Our Thanks Go To…
We’d like to thank our fabulous sponsors, without whom we never could have pulled off such an amazing event:
- Washington Food Coalition – our charity partner and their entourage of volunteers
- PJ Hummel & company – for their amazing work on our decorations, thanks PJ, Kim and the entire crew!
- Brandbuddee – our social media partner
- ONE Night Events and Joe Cole Lighting – our AV gurus
- TurkPhotos.com – our awesome photography team
- Shindigg.com for providing us with our online presence and ticketing
- Shadow Inventory Solutions
- Geek Peek TV
- Tropical Tan
There were a ton of people that worked tirelessly to make this event possible, so in no particular order we’d like to extend our thanks to:
- Our massage therapists and face painters – you guys rock!
- Our wonderful event team helping us leading up to the event and on the night, Lauren, Danielle, Monique, Jen and Leah; the amazing crew at the Hyatt including Tev and Terry; Sasha, our emcee; Brian and his team from Blue Line Security; plus all of our volunteers, too numerous to mention!
- DJ Tamm and the Mach One Jazz Orchestra – thank you for keeping it real on the dance floor yet again.
- … and anyone else who helped us out during the course of the event, you know who you are… THANK YOU!!!
And of course, thanks everyone for coming, we hope you had as much fun as we did! Here’s to 2013 🙂